バージョン選択

フォーラム

メニュー

オンライン状況

75 人のユーザが現在オンラインです。 (62 人のユーザが フォーラム を参照しています。)
登録ユーザ: 0
ゲスト: 75
もっと...

サイト内検索

質問 > 管理機能 > Read and read and...81-year-old grandmother who took the College Scholastic Ability Test

管理機能

新規スレッドを追加する

スレッド表示 | 新しいものから 前のトピック | 次のトピック | 下へ
投稿者 スレッド
betnabet06
投稿日時: 2018/11/18 17:53
対応状況: 確認中
新米
登録日: 2018/11/18
居住地:
投稿: 3
Read and read and...81-year-old grandmother who took the College Scholastic Ability Test
The story of 81-year-old Grandmother in Daegu who took the College Scholastic Ability Test (CSAT) this year is touching the audience. In particular,경륜결과textbooks underline with highlighter and various pens are noticeable. She has a dream of teaching Korean at a welfare center with a college diploma.

According to a local media on Sunday, Park Seon-min (81), who is known as the oldest candidate for the College Scholastic Ability Test in Daegu, started studying for her elementary school graduation qualification exam by herself in 2001.

Having a dream to study while watching the learner speak in a coherent manner, Park successfully held the qualification exams for elementary and middle school graduation in 2003 and 2005, respectively.

The grandmother, who tried to pass the qualification exam for high school, had high scores in English, math and science, but was always caught in Korean. Park, who has to read and solve long fingerprints quickly, did not have enough time. Finally, the 10th challenge was to pass the qualification exam for high school graduation in August this year.

She read and read the book until it was worn out, including marking major parts with highlighter. The grandmother's book released by the media is a source of admiration. "I read it a hundred times and told you everything," she said.

Park, who slept two to three hours a day and drank coffee, underwent surgery to implant a motor vehicle in her heart, but did not lose her desire to study. Her son, worried about his health, threw away all the books, but it was useless.

Park said, "My head hurts and I feel sick in a few days without studying.

Prior to the college entrance exam, Park submitted applications to five universities, and three universities heard the news of her acceptance.

"Even if I go to university, I will follow the MT and attend the university hard," Park said.
スレッド表示 | 新しいものから 前のトピック | 次のトピック | トップ

ログイン

EC-CUBE公式 Amazon Payプラグイン

統計情報

総メンバー数は88,854名です
総投稿数は109,989件です

投稿数ランキング

seasoft
AMUAMU
nanasess
umebius
yuh
h_tanaka
red
mcontact
tsuji
fukap
shutta
tao_s
14 ramrun 789
15 karin 689
16 sumida 641
homan
18 DELIGHT 572
patapata
flealog

ネットショップの壺

EC-CUBEインテグレートパートナー

Copyright© EC-CUBE CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.